"Dont Leave"

by Jimmy Portillo


And when you come back from your date, I’ll ask you, “How did it go?”
Before you could finish your sentence a passionate kiss will be pressed upon your lips, madly kissing you all the way to the bed.
Slowly removing your clothes, I kiss you from top to bottom; never missing any crevices of your body, with each kiss love is strengthened.
Then as I lift my head, I tell you I want to make intense love to you.
Our hearts, bodies and minds are infused as one, but after the morning comes I am not there.
You will wander endlessly with different men and as your bodies meet my face will reappear. The love we had, you will never find with anyone else.
It’s the kind of love that when you are alone you will feel me on your shoulders, pressing my lips on to your neck, whispering softly in your ear “I miss you. I love you so much. Please come back to me.”
It’s the kind of love that when you see any beautiful sight my face will materialize into your mind, the kind of love that the slightest thing will suddenly bring rushing memories of the happiness you and I shared.
The kind of love that when you are depressed and begin to cry, one tear will escape your light brown, angel-like eyes, and fall to the ground, spelling my name. The kind of love that will make you frantically seek me out, and as you knock on my door, after several painful years, the door opens.
My face appears and my cheek shows a solitary trail of a tear. You look down and your name is spelled on the floor.
“I love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunshine

Leviathan

Crashing...